Wednesday, June 5, 2013

In the throws of passion: Rated "R"

I was having a cup of coffee and looking out the back window which faces the pond.  Out of the corner of my eye I was SHOCKED to see my green friends with an open display of affection, right there on my fence.  I felt like a voyeur so I looked the other way.  Oh, ok, I grabbed the camera and began snapping away through the window like a detective on the prowl for a cheating spouse.
 
I'm happy to see the potential for an increase in population of our native green anoles that are being displaced by the invasive brown cuban anoles.
 
The antics of these adorable lizards is fascinating to watch but they apparently have NO SHAME!  Perhaps I don't either. ;)
 
Ah Nature!

2 comments:

Donna@Gardens Eye View said...

They are so cute...wish we had them here.

Unknown said...

Ha, ha.. I missed this.. But apparently you didn't :-) I f you check my blog there are Wood Ducks in flagrente delecto.. Ain't nature grand?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...