Monday, October 4, 2010

A new venture!

I've been invited by beautifulwildlifegarden.com to be a voice from Florida with a weekly blog post on Fridays on providing for wildlife. I'm an eternal procrastinator as you can see by the lack of recent posts here. Given a deadline I meet the challenge and maybe it will inspire me to keep up a little more often here as well. It is a grand group of bloggers and tweeters who all care about wildlife and I'm honored to be a part. Click on their logo on the left side of my page to go read the fabulous information on gardening for wildlife that has already been posted. I've picked up great tips from these environmentally conscious writers and I'm sure you'll learn a thing or two from every post no matter what area of the country you live.

2 comments:

Carole said...

Welcome to the team! I'm so glad you've decided to join us and I'm looking forward to reading about gardening for wildlife in Florida.

Gail said...

Yes, welcome to beautiful Wildlife....gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...